Translate

Sunday, February 26, 2023

Coffee

 

CAS731 - Keeping Warm (think campfires, coffee/tea, etc.)

For my card I die cut the blue base and layered it on an angle. Next, I stamped the lid to the coffee cup and then masked it and stamped the cup. I then colored it with copics.

I added a crimped piece of kraft cardstock to the center of the cup and then stamped coffee on a banner popping the banner and cup up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Coffee

Challenges:

Cut it Up - CAS

5 comments:

  1. Great CAS design and love the coffee cup
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. neat, I like how you added texture to the kraft for the cup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this design! Thank you for joining our Cut It Up CAS challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and perfectly CAS!! I love how you colored the coffee cup; it just jumps off the page! Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout and I love the CAS quality of your card.

    ReplyDelete