Translate

Friday, February 10, 2023

Thanks Pup

 

F4A677 - Heart & Flowers

USEIT2023 - Image and Hearts

I needed to use up this image from my stack of images and I found these hearts in my tote.

I cut the layers, punched the red lace layer and added the brad hearts once all the papers were glued.

This will be another of my donation cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Challenges:

Cut It Up - Have a Heart

Thanks Pup

9 comments:

  1. A super sweet Puppy with his Rose to give to someone special.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that image is just the cutest, love the red and brown together and those hearts are so cute with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute image and great P.paper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful sweet card, such a lovely image and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe! That is the sweetest little pup!! Adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a really lovely card, I love the paper matching the cute pup and hearts and of course the red die cut. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, this one's so cute, love your design and the sweet pup!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable image. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Have a Heart challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable!! And it's an extra bonus that you got to use up some bits and pieces from your stash. I LOVE Your background paper, it really caught my eye in the thumbnail photo. Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge.

    ReplyDelete