Translate

Sunday, February 26, 2023

Scrappy Heartfelt Thanks

 

FS838 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Marlease aka Lease. Her gallery is full of so many amazing cards. I found this INSPIRATION.

I loved the 4 paper strips and used that as my staring point. I added some designer papers from my scrap drawer that I am trying to get used up and stamped the sentiment between the strips.

The card was finished with some blue pearls from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Scrappy Heartfelt Thanks

5 comments:

  1. Great design and love all the different strips of P.paper-another great use of scraps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, lovely layout and papers, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely design and great use of scraps- the blue white combo is so fresh and pretty.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the inspiration card! I like the colors that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty design, love these blues!

    ReplyDelete