Translate

Friday, February 3, 2023

So Grateful

 

F4A676 - Shadow

I am working on a few pet donation cards and thought this image was perfect to color up for the challenge. It already has a shadow represented in the image.

I colored the image with copics, die cut the sentiment and added a punched heart from my bag of punched hearts from scrap papers.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Challenges:

Critter Crazy: Anything Goes
Crafty Animals: Anything Goes
Crazy for Cats: Love or Valentine
Sparkles challenges: Friendship
Papercraft Challenges: Anything Goes

So Grateful

10 comments:

  1. I love the gorgeously cute image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! This is absolutely precious Lisa! Darling sentiment to go with them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness is this ever the most precious, awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image Lisa and prettily presented.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa, thanks for your kind comments. I love this sweet image, what a delight to see these adorable pets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw love your card and these cute images!

    Thank you for joining in Crazy For Cats Challenge!
    DT - Val

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card and image for a wonderful cause! Love it! Thank you so much for taking part in our newest "Anything Goes" challenge over at Papercraft Challenges! Have a fabulous day and happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your colouring is awesome on these cuties. A Wonderful card Lisa, with my and my DT hat on I'll say - Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete