Translate

Sunday, February 19, 2023

Easter Hugs

 

This cute little Easter image was in my stack of images to use up. I colored it with copics and layered it on pink card stock to match the pink in the egg and the bow.

I then added some designer paper and finished with green ribbon and pink pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Challenges entered:

splitcoaststampers.com Featured Stamper - Inspiration
Crafty Calendar  Ribbon

7 comments:

  1. So cute Lisa just love it,great backing paper and ribbon…xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute image and lovely in the fresh Spring yellows, goes with the sunshine we have today.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Spring card and design-love the cute image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW! What an adorable and beautiful card, with lovely Spring colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute image and I like the card design and the way you added the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I love the cute image. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete