Translate

Monday, April 18, 2022

Thinking of You

 

MMTPT717 - Fun Craft Technique (you pick the technique) I chose Layered Retiform technique.

USEIT2022 - Power Poppy Image

Once my card base was created I used an already stamped off Power Poppy image colored it with copics and layered.

I finished with the sentiment banner and some gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thinking of You

4 comments:

  1. so pretty, love all the spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow the colors on this are so happy and inspiring Spring which I'm hoping warms up very soon!! Wonderful background tech!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and a great job with that technique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty Lisa, a beautiful image and lovely bright background.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete