Translate

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Father's Day

 

IC852 - DIY Craft Land where I was inspired by THIS.

USEIT2022 - Tree image

I found this tree image in my tote of items needing used up and today's inspiration was perfect to use it. I thought this would make a great Father's Day card. I cut down a couple of brown scraps to use as a layer then cut the black matting for all the layers.

Finished with the Father's day sentiment popped up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Father's Day

5 comments:

  1. A super card Lisa, a fabulous image - perfect for a masculine make.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous tree! Plus, I can feel the breeze blowing in that lovely green background. Wonderful Father's Day card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, beautiful project and love those colours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful Father's Day image and card Lisa.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes a great father's day card, love the background paper you chose to go with that pretty tree!

    ReplyDelete