Translate

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Love

 

CC892 - PACIFIC POINT, PEAR PIZAZZ, GORGEOUS GRAPES

I stamped the flowers & leaves and sponged the colors on then shaped them and layered.

I added prills to the centers and stickles to the edges.

For the designer paper I curled the corner then tucked a die cut lace under the corner and added some gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Love

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS card in every way! Love the detailing of those flowers so much!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers and the curved corner is a great touch to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Lisa, your flowers are beautiful.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete