Translate

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Just a Note

 

SC902 - This Week's Sketch

When I saw the sketch I immediately thought of this star background that I created a couple of weeks ago. I was trying a technique and did not quite get it the way it was described but I did not want to toss the layer because it still was a great background.

I added the star background, die cut the military silhouette and stamped the sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Just a Note

3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card to send. The silhouette image is beautiful against that background. Great layout. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you saved it, works perfectly with your silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Lisa, your star background is perfect for the silhouette image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete