Translate

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Dragon

 

WT894 - Sing, Sing a Song. Marking the launch of iTunes in 2003 (This dragon reminds me of Puff the Magic Dragon.

I used the Tim Holtz dragon die cut to create this dragon. I also added a heart for him to hold as this is hubby's birthday card this year and I thought a heart was perfect.

For this fold I used a fold called trifold shutter card. 

For the flames I used a Honeybee Stamps layered flame stencil.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Dragon


6 comments:

  1. How neat is that, the flame stencil was the perfect addition to this card and I love your addition of the heart with the dragon too, great fold, he will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card Lisa, love the shutter design and the dragon is wonderful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cute dragon and what a really awesome trifold shutter design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Lisa, a fabulous design and I love the dragon.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa this is a wonderful card, love the fold and the background is gorgeous plus the cute image, wow, love it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card for your husband's birthday! Love the flames! Love the dragon! Love that he's holding a heart!

    ReplyDelete