Translate

Monday, April 4, 2022

Thinking of You

 

MMTPT715 - Dotty or Stripy

A couple of weeks ago I created THIS CARD and after cutting all the strips from the card I ended up with some leftover pieces that I just did not want to toss. 

I grabbed those leftovers and created the background for this card and love that I was able to create a second card from my first scrappy card. I added the sentiment and finished off with a couple of die cut flowers and some Nuvo Drops.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thinking of You

2 comments:

  1. I love when we can get two cards, the zig zag is neat, pretty shaping of the flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative and always make the best of everything. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete