Translate

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Scrappy Welcome

 

SC900 - This week's Sketch

For my card base I decided to go through my card stock and use bits of leftover colors. I cut them down to 1-inch squares and glued them to a white card base.

Next, I ran that through with a star emboss folder then glued to my card front.

I finished the card off with the die cut dog, food bowl and sentiment and added a few sequins for some shine.

Dog die cut from Gina Marie dies. Dog dish from Xpress dies and Welcome die from Karen Burniston.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Scrappy Welcome

4 comments:

  1. love this idea. great way to use my scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Another great idea to use up those scraps. This looks fantastic. I love how your brain works. Hoping my brain pops into gear sometime soon. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Especially love the ombre colour scheme and your embossing ties it together nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea. I will certainly try it

    ReplyDelete