Translate

Sunday, April 24, 2022

Birthday Lilacs

 

FS794 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Vicky aka vickydee. Her gallery is wonderful. I found this INSPIRATION.

I love the Heartfelt Creations lilacs set. I used that set to create a few flowers to randomly place around my card. I stamped the birthday sentiment on the scroll image then colored with copics. Cut the layers and added dimensionals to a few of the layers. Added some distressing to several layers and finished the flowers with stickles and nuvo drops.

Birthday Lilacs

4 comments:

  1. Hello Lisa, what a beautiful card, I love the traditional floral images and lilacs are just gorgeous. Beautifully designed too.
    Thank you for your visit and comment, I really do appreciate it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning creation, those flowers and colours are so pretty.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the shaping and coloring of the flowers, pretty design of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous. Love the color, the design and the lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete