Translate

Friday, April 15, 2022

Thank You

 

F4A634 - Renewal - Old to New

USEIT2022 - Thank you tag

For my Free for All item I used an old thank you tag that my sister in law had tied on table embellishments for my nephew's going away party when he joined the navy. I could not see throwing them away so I grabbed a couple off the table to use on some cards.

I colored up the image with copics, cut the layers and added the thank you embellishment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thank  you

3 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful, bold image on this card Lisa.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely coloring of the flower and I am the same way, can't see useable things being thrown away

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous sunflower image! Love that you've used a recycled item to use on your project! This is such a beautiful card Lisa!! Thanks for sharing your inspiration and have a beautiful Easter weekend crafty friend!

    ReplyDelete