Translate

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Christmas Blessings

 

WT893 - Let's use stars - It's Global Astronomy Month

CCC22APR - Peace

I need to get a few more Christmas cards made for my stash and this challenge is perfect. I stamped the image and left it uncolored.

I added some washi tape to the banner and die cut the star out of gold glitter card stock.

The card was finished off with the white heat embossed sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Christmas Blessings

3 comments:

  1. That black background is really striking on this and so perfect for your night peace with the glittery star! Great Christmas design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty design, love the style of the gold star with the image

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous Christmas card Lisa, I love how you have stamped the image on the banner - a super design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete