Translate

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Congratulations

 

WT891 - Confetti (actual confetti or stamps showing confetti or punched confetti)

USEIT2022 - Confetti

I need to use up several bags of confetti that is in my tote. This challenge is perfect to push me to use some up. I created this shaker card and added some confetti and glued to a star designer paper. Next I did cut the graduation cap and sentiment and glued to the front of the shaker.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Congratulations

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable. I may try to do a card casing this one...I need a graduation card...never thought to make it a shaker card. Love it.
    I would also love to see your TOTE. It must be pretty full of amazing stuff.

    ReplyDelete