Translate

Saturday, April 9, 2022

Happy Easter Everybunny

 

IC853 - James Street Home Decor 

Easter is fast approaching, and a fun bunny card is perfect to send to anyone. For my card today I first stamped EASTER EARS LEONARD PIG - 858G then masked the image. Next, I stamped VINCENT VAN BUNNY - 396L and CUTE BUNNY WITH EGG - 702D.

Once the scene was stamped, I used the HAPPY EASTER EVERYBUNNY - 048D sentiment. To get the sentiment all in a line, I stamped the Happy Easter portion first then used a piece of acetate and lined up the Everybunny where it needed to be on the card front. Once I had it lined up correctly, I removed the acetate and stamped just the "Everybunny!" portion of the sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Happy Easter Everybunny!

3 comments:

  1. A cute Easter scene using these lovely stamps and a masking technique. A lovely CAS design too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness this is too cute and I just love the pig dressing up in bunny ears, great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Easter card! Clever masking for your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete