Translate

Sunday, April 3, 2022

A friendly note for you...

 

CAS684 - Butterflies

For my card today I used this super cute spring scene from DRS Designs and colored it up with copics. I masked out the sentiment from the scene when I stamped it so I could have just the image and the clouds were added with a stencil and distress inks.

Next, I embossed the paper emboss folder then lined up the sentiment on one of the lines of the paper finishing off with a die cut butterfly.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

A friendly note for you...

2 comments:

  1. Love how you created the scene on the banner, so cute and great coloring, neat embossing folder too!

    ReplyDelete