Translate

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Happy Father's Day

 

CAS685 - Boat/Nautical 

It is time for me to get started on Father's Day cards. This SAILBOAT - 887F is perfect for any father in my family.

  • I stamped the SAILBOAT - 887F with memento black ink and colored with copics and added some light sponging for the clouds.
  • Next, the SMALL HAPPY FATHER'S DAY GREETING - 827B was stamped and I used some coordinating blue from the water to color the Father's word.
  • The black card base is embossed with an old Tim Holtz emboss folder on black card stock. I then used metallic rub on and my finger to add the copper to the raised portion of the compass.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That compass is fabulous - looks so real! I've ordered gilding wax and can't wait for it to arrive now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow awesome coloring and that embossing is so great with your scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and lovely desing, great finish as always x

    ReplyDelete