Translate

Friday, April 8, 2022

7th Anniversary

 


F4A633 - Games

I messaged Shirley and she is working on uploading the challenge today. She said the theme is Games.

My niece asked for an anniversary card for her hubby with playing cards and 7 for their 7th anniversary. This chalelnge is perfect to use some playing cards.

I cut the red and die cut the sentiment and hearts. The red and purple were the colors of their wedding so it is perfect for an anniversary card.

I then tucked the 4 and 3 playing cards under the red and glued the hearts and sentiment. I kept it very CAS since this is fur her hubby.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

7th Anniversary

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute and creative card. This is one of the things I like best about making home made cards. You can personalize them. And you did a really greaat job making this a personal special card for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea for their anniversary card, love this idea!

    ReplyDelete