Translate

Sunday, April 17, 2022

Birthday Cards

 

CAS686 - Happy Birthday

I am trying to build up my birthday card stash so I actually have 2 cards today.

My first card uses a single candle stamped across the card stock then colored in various copics. I then white heat embossed the sentiment and popped the candles and sentiment up on dimensionals.

My second card uses the new butterfly from DRS Designs. I just had to ink this up as soon as I received it. I then die cut the heart around the butterfly and popped it up on dimensionals.

I finished this card off also with the new birthday wishes stamp from DRS Designs white heat embossed and a few sequins for some sparkle.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday cards

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Lisa, I especially like the rainbow candles on the first one.
    Sorry I haven't been around much recently, life has been getting in the way a little.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the rainbow of colors you used for your candles, so cute and the butterfly is so pretty with it's delicate details!
    Hope you had a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done two nicely done cards!

    ReplyDelete