Translate

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Little Girl

 

SC903 - This week's sketch

USEIT2022 - Image

I needed to color up this cute image from my stack of images and I thought she needed a few flowers.

I found a stack of already cut flowers from paper scraps and added some teal to the edges to mirror the teal in the image. I also added one to her head wrap.

The flowers were finished with Nuvo Drops.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Little Girl

4 comments:

  1. Hello Lisa, what a cute image and a beautiful card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so sweet and I like how you added an extra flower to her head wrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty card Lisa, a sweet image and you have coloured it beautifully.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! And I love the flower on her cap!

    ReplyDelete