Translate

Monday, April 25, 2022

Teapot

 

MMTPT718 - Teapot or teacup

I used this cute Bo Bunny teapot and colored it up with copics. I grabbed some designer paper from my stack and realized that the edge of the paper was torn. This was some paper my MIL purchased from a craft store that is in town and will be closing soon. Well, I loved the distressed look so I distressed the other layers.

Next I added dome dimension to the image and found this half doily in a drawer and thought it was perfect to crumple up and add to my teapot. I finished with some flowers from my stash and found this cute charm and thought the sentiment was perfect.

The flowers were finished with a few gold pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Teapot

2 comments:

  1. Oh my is that ever pretty, the doily is the perfect touch with it and the distressing of your paper looks great, flowers are always a lovely addition :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful shabby chic card Lisa, lovely the image and your design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete