Translate

Sunday, April 3, 2022

Noel

 

FS791 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper Kristine Breach aka KristineB. Her gallery is amazing. I found this wonderful INSPIRATION

CCC22APR - Peace

I need to get going on my Christmas cards and Kristie's card was perfect for inspiration. I used the Cottage Cuts Noel die cut and cut it out of a shimmer navy card stock.

I die cut the diamond in the center and sponged navy in the die cut while it was still in place.

Cut the remaining layers and layered.

Noel

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous die cut focal piece for this Christmas card, it's never too early to get started on those Christmas cards :o)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I bet it really shines up close. I like the scallop across the card as well. It gives it that delicate touch. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very beautiful Christmas design! Love the sponged blue panel with the focal point over it and your musical background is perfect for this! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a cute die and like how you added it to the die cut, I like the music in the background!

    ReplyDelete