Translate

Friday, April 15, 2022

Foxy Congratulations

 

IC854 - The Postman's Knock - this was my INSPIRATION

A friend needed a woodsy themed baby congratulations card and the inspiration was perfect for me to create this little foxy card.

I used my cricut to cut out the fox and layered adding sponging to the edges of the layers. I added a bit of pink to the cheeks and layered the fox on the embossed wood which I sponged a bit of brown to the raised portions of the wood.

I finished with the white highlights on the heart and the stamped sentiment raised up on dimensionals.

Foxy Congratulations

5 comments:

  1. the fox is too cute with that heart and I love the wood background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this fox!! DARLING card Fiki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My apology on the previous comment as I called you the "wrong" name!! But the comment is right!! LOVE the fox!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little fox, love your card.xx

    ReplyDelete