Translate

Friday, April 1, 2022

Just a Quilty Note

 

F4A632 - Cards for Crafty Friends

My MIL is a quilter and has many quilt friends. She loves when I make scrappy cards that she can send to her friends.

I dug through my purples and greens and used the herringbone technique to make a couple of note cards for her.

I finished the cards with some punched flowers, ribbon and popped the sentiment up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Quilty Note

5 comments:

  1. This is a great card. I have so many scraps! I may have to take this idea and run with it. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Lisa, a super design - a beautiful card.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love those patterns they make a great scrappy card, how nice that you can make these to give to her friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job using your snippets. I love to make quilted look cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, your zoom meetings sound like so much fun. I don't have that capability...but I sure wish I did. I did get to meet 3 people several people in real life from Split Coast stampers. 3 of them I met at craft shows I went to, and I met several going to a class at craft store about an hour from home. I really enjoyed meeting everyone of them.

    ReplyDelete