Translate

Sunday, April 17, 2022

Birthday Butterflies

 

FS793 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper Wendy Fee, better known around here as Mingo has an amazing gallery full of inspiration. I found this INSPIRATION

I am working on building up my birthday card stash and Wendy's card was perfect inspiration to use butterflies to create my background.

I used teal, purple and pink distress inks then clear heat embossed the butterflies over the inks. I then used black distress ink over the panel.

Once the panel was finished, I added some sequins and the birthday sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Butterflies

2 comments:

  1. such pretty results with this technique, like your blending of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done card! I like the colors on this one!

    ReplyDelete