Translate

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

What a Guy

 

MMTPT776 - Tools / Wood / Fancy Fold

For my card, I dug in my black scrap drawer and create the layout. The silver piece is an embossed foil. I then stamped, colored with copics, die cut the nail and added the sentiment and a few scattered black gems. The mase layer is a dictionary page.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

What a Guy

Challenges:

Everybody Art - Masculine
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Let's Craft and Create - Hip to be Square (Dark DP is a Square)
Passion for Markers - Masculine
Passion for Markers - Masculine
We Love 2 Create - Anything Goes Mixed Media
2 Sisters - Masculine with a Hobby (many guys like doing woodwork as a hobby including my hubby so I added a nail and wood panel)

15 comments:

  1. Perfect masculine card Lisa and the script background works well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of your scraps to create this fabulous masculine card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great masculine card Lisa love all the elements you used.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has all the elements of a perfect guy card! Love that big nail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a terrific masculine cards Lisa, it's a great design and I love the mono colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great composition, Lisa. This is such a great masculine card, something I struggle with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, great masculine card! Like how you have layered everything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super masculine card and great design Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super great masculine card. Love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Craft and Create. Deanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fab card Lisa. The image and papers are fantastic and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a perfect male card and I love the image and the embossed foil! The sentiment is fab and I love your text paper too! Thanks so much for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great masculine card

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for Markers challenge….

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a great masculine card. Perfect for a man. I love your black and white color scheme and the stunning book page for the background. These different design papers and the embossing paper make your card something special.
    Thank you for participating in the Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hug Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nic ecard.
    Thank you for joining our challenge.
    Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete
  15. very nice.
    Thanks for sharing it.
    Nicolette DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete