Translate

Saturday, June 17, 2023

Thank You

 

IC915 - Heirloom & Pintrist - Here is my INSPIRATION

USEIT2023 - Die Cut Frame

For my card, I was inspired to use this striped paper from my scrap drawer. I cut it apart to add some interest to the sketch then found in my tote this white frame die cut. I added a grey layer to pick up the gray from the card base and then popped the sentiment up on dimensionals.

The card was finished with a few scattered mirror gems to pick up the silver shimmer on the designer paper.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thank You

Challenges:

Allsorts - Anything Goes
Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
As You Like It - Non-Birthday Occasion (I like creating thank you cards for any and all occasions because I feel we need to thank so many for all the wonderful times they are there for us)
Cards 4 Galz - Dies & Punches (3 dies used)
Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
Rocket Challenges - Dies (3 dies used)
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Cit Ot Ip - Masculine
Faring Cardmakers - Masculine
DL Art - Anything Goes
Krafty Chicks - CAS
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Lots of Layers (7 layers)

19 comments:

  1. Very elegant in the monochrome palette Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and more oddments used,love the striped paper and the dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stunning black and white design! That paper looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice sparkle to pick up the paper design, too. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done card. You did great with the inspiration pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A striking card design using this pretty striped paper.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what we find in our snippet piles and this paper makes for a wonderful thank--you card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us for our Masculine challenge at Cut It Up.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card...elegant!! Your gray, black, and white color combo makes for a classy card!! Thanks for all your sweet comments on my cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, Lisa. It looks great in monochrome. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts this week;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is a great creation using die cut/punch with the challenge here at C4Galz, thank you for joining us

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful creation. Love the back and white and the die cuts for the sentiment are really pretty. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card. I Love the black and white color scheme. So striking. Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  16. neat how you used the paper and I love the framing for your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Es una tarjeta preciosa!
    Gracias por unirte a The Corrosive Challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  18. The monochrome colour palette makes this such a classy looking card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    My blog

    ReplyDelete