Translate

Thursday, June 22, 2023

Many Thanks

 

WT954 - use some form of packaging. Brown paper bags, gift wrap, the faux glass flowers tutorial uses plastic packaging...corrugated cardboard, tissue paper…

USEIT2023 - Butterflies

For my card I have a stack of tissue paper that came from crafty purchases. I could not bear to part with the tissue papers as they are really pretty. I used this one that has some bright happy orange colors an glued it to white card stock then to the orange base.

I added a couple of dimensional butterflies from my stash and finished with the thanks sentiment popped up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Many Thanks

Challenges:

Alphabet Challenge - F Flying (Butterflies)
Ellibelle's Corner - Warm and Sunny Colors

9 comments:

  1. What a wonderful crafty way to recycle those pretty and colorful tissue papers! You got some very pretty results with this great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Summery card love the pretty tissue paper flowers and butterflies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your tissue paper is so pretty! I always forget to use this idea for my cards! Wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely summery card Lisa, so clean and fresh. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a colorful, whimsical, happy card, love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful summer floral card and so perfect for Pauline's theme at I spy with my little eye!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute tissue paper and it made for a sweet card, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've created a wonderful and fun summer card, I just love the bright colours you used. I like how you used tissue papers to create your main motif, and how you combined it with tiny butterflies to add dimension to your project. Such a sweet Thank you card. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  9. A brilliant idea, I love when we are resourceful. A lovely pretty, bright summery card. Thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete