Translate

Sunday, June 4, 2023

Dragon Birthday

 

FS852 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Kathy aka Muscrat. She has an incredible full of inspiration. I found this INSPIRATION.

USEIT2023 - Beer Wrapper

I have had this beer wrapper on my white board for about 2 years and could not toss it because I love the art work on it.

I layered it on card stock then cut it down to fit on the card front. I then matted it on gold and then the black card base and finished with the simple birthday sentiment.

Now if only I could locate this beer so I could get my hubby to drink a few more cans so I can have a couple more labels. LOL!

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Dragon Birthday

Challenges:

A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
A Place to Start - Anything Goes
Arty Divas - Anything Goes
Morgan's Art World - Anything Goes
Moving Along with the Times - Masculine
My Time to Craft - Masculine
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Scrapping 4 Fun - Men / Boys
Send a Smile 4 Kids - Cards 4 Tweens / Teens
SheepSki Designs - For the Boys
Shopping our Stash - For the Boys
The Fairy and The Unicorn - Anything Goes Fantasy
Try it on Tuesday - Masculine
The Outlawz - No Stamps

19 comments:

  1. Wow what a stunning image no wonder you couldn’t toss it…it’s made a fabulous card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very dramatic Lisa and perfect colours to compliment the image.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So dramatic! What a wonderful dragon- brilliant recycling!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Lisa, what a dramatic design. Great recycling too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow that is a cool image, my nephew would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you kept it, it is very masculine and fabulous too. Makes a Super card Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic masculine image!! Way to go shopping your stash!! That dragon…perfect for our “Let’s Hear It For The Boys” challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. Thanks for sharing your creativity and playing along with our challenge!! -Deb Horst, DT #SOS498

    ReplyDelete
  8. That wrapper made a terrific card - very unique! Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this looks amazing, thanks for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. An ideal recycling project. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab upcycling and it's made a brilliant man card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Try It On Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliantly clever and resourceful!!! Like the other comments, your dragon is very dramatic, very fierce looking! We love to see dragons for our fantasy competitions! Thanks for linking to TFATU! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lisa,
    oh my word this is such a lovely image no wonder you couldn't throw it away.
    Such a luxurious image and it makes such a wonderful card.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining the Outlawz No stamp challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice! Beautiful beer wrapper, indeed! Thanks for hanging out at A Place to Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card. Thank you for joining The Fairy and The Unicorn challenge and My Time to Craft. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is absolutely awesome. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cool dragon card! Thank you for playing along with SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great way to upcycle an amazing image. Thank you so much for joining us at Send a Smile 4 Kids!

    ReplyDelete