Translate

Thursday, June 8, 2023

...Thanks

 

WT952 - Bubble Wrap

For my card I used bubble wrap and stamped it in dark blue on a lighter blue. I then used several scrap blues to create the layout including the bubble wrap pieces.

The card was finished with the thank you sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

...Thanks

Challenges:

Ellibelle's crafty Wednesday - Anything Goes
Tic Tac Toe - (Used Polka Dots, Free and Favorite Color BLUE)
Use Your Stuff - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Great design Lisa, perfect for a guy.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this fun design and what a great way to use those tiny bits of paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mix of designs and blues, a Marvellous masculine card Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bubble wrap printing looks great as does your design- good way to use up the 'left overs'. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous design Lisa and such lovely paper scraps, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and design-good use of scraps too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card Lisa and a great way of using up scraps. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. neat design and I like the pattern the bubble wrap gave!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great way to showcase all these fabulous prints and patterns! A beautifully done card!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun and clever card - love all the wonderful blue designs - my favorite color too! thanks for joining our challenge this week at TicTacToe!!

    ReplyDelete