Translate

Thursday, June 1, 2023

Thanks Pup

 

WT951 - Create your own designer paper. Use pastes, gels, stencils, distress inks and create a background designer paper.

For my card, I used some of my Nuvo Mousse and a stencil to create my background. Once dry I added the sentiment layer, popped up the die cut dog and finished with a punched heart.

This will be another of my monthly pet donation cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thanks Pup

Challenges:

A Perfect Time to Craft - ATG
Classic Designs - ATG
Color Hues - Red and Aqua
Craft Rocket - Dies (Dog is a die)
Crafting Happiness - ATG
Crafts Galore - ATG
Crafty Animals - ATG w/an animal
Creatalicious - ATG
Critter Crazy - ATG w/critter
Crazy is our Fame - Stencils are our game - Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. It's a lovely design - and that background is stunning- I love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super background Lisa. love the main dog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous textured background you created
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Playing catch up to see what you've created, still having to restrict screen time but hope to get the OK to be back to normal soon.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Lisa, what a wonderful background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea of creating pet cards for donations. Your background is terrific, and the black dog and red heart pop right out from it. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card, Lisa, and such a great purpose for it. I love the background, it is so creative! We're so glad you've joined us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super creation - clever background. So glad to see your dog at Critter Crazy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great background for your die cut pooch. The red heart really pops too. TFS at Color Hues. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute and fun stenciled card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Pam, DT



    ReplyDelete