Translate

Saturday, June 3, 2023

Love is a Wonderful Thing

 

IC913 - My Modern Met & Pinterest - INSPIRATION

USEIT2023 - Image

I needed to use up this image and the inspiration was perfect for me to color it up with copics and use is on my card today.

Once colored I cut down some coordinating papers and layered.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Love is a Wonderful Thing

Challenges:

Allsorts - Dies (I used a die to cut the image)
As You Like It - I like Brights (bright colors really are happy and they make me happy to see them)
Crafty Calendar - Summertime
Crafty Catz - ATG
Creative Fingers - ATG
The Craft Challenge - Flower & Color

13 comments:

  1. This card beautifully captures what love is all about. I love the swirls in that die cut frame and those papers are a great match to that big beautiful sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and image Lisa,love the image and sunny colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bright and very happy card. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts and using the die option, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely romantic card, perfect choice of sentiment with the sweet image, love the sunny colours too. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lisa, so romantic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lovely image and your background sets it off beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card and the brights are just perfect for us at AYLI this week. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a lovely card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a very lovley card and loved your color choices. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. grazie per aver parteipato alla sfida di The Crafting Challenge DT Manuela

    ReplyDelete