Translate

Thursday, June 15, 2023

2nd Birthday

 

WT953 - Numbers

For my card, I used a cut file and my Cricut to create a cute 2nd birthday card. Once the pieces were cut, I added shading to all the layers then used a white gel pen to add some interest. I finished the flame with some stickles and added some dimensionals to a few of the layers.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

2nd Birthday

Challenges:

Creatalicious - Anything Goes
Once Upon a Time - The Little Engine that Could (Elephant in the 2nd car)
Sparkles - No Stamping (Top 3 Winner)
Creative Crafters - Anything Goes

19 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Lisa, what a cute elephant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love it ..so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect card for a little one Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card and elephant -perfect for a 2yrs old
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect birthday card for a two year old, that's such a cute little elephant.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness that is just too adorable and you do such a great job with the gel pen touches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe! That is such a sweet elephant! I love those eyeballs! The flame on top of the number 2 is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute Lisa, it's a wonderful card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa what a lovely card and your elephant is so cute even though he/she looks a little sad maybe they don't like posing for photo's !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww, this is such a cute card for a 2 yr old with that darling elephant image! I just love those eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my days, what an adorable elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in my ONCE UPON A TIME challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable card - and clever idea to pick out one of the animals in our book theme. Thanks for playing along with us at Once Upon a Time

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely darling for a 2 year old!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such an adorable card! Great job. Thanks for joining us over on the QKR Stampede Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Clever interpretation to pick out 1 of the train passengers to base your card on!!! Thanks for linking to OUAT! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute elephant and I love the background. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Dawn S DT x

    ReplyDelete