Translate

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Apple Thanks

 

SC961 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

USEIT2023 - Image

I needed to use up this image from my stack of images. I colored it with copics then added a few layers of scrap DPs from my drawer.

The card was finished with a couple of leaf brads and the sentiment popped up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Apple Thanks

Challenges:

Farm Quest General Store - AFCG
The Paper Funday - No Squares
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Fab design and colours, the leaf brads are a lovely finishing touch.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's not really apple season yet, but I've been hungry for a good apple, and this card just makes me want one even more now LOL Great image, fun card with those cute brads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shine on the apples and cute little leaf brads
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very lovely Lisa, love the brads a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute bushel of apples and I love your leaves embellishments with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the bushel basket, apples, and maple leaves for a country themed card! Perfect for FQGS! Thanks for making a delivery at the general store! Hope you come back with more deliveries this month! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the images and pretty paper. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon!
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete