Translate

Monday, June 26, 2023

Thank You for Your Service

 

CAS748 - Thank You

For my card, I stamped 4 times the sentiment directly to the card base along the right side of the panel.

Next, I cut the red and blue layers and then tore the edges along the right side of them.

I finished the card with the US Coast Guard symbol stamped in blue and colored with copics and popped it up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thank You for Your Service

Challenges:

Cupcake Inspiration - Inspiration
Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. This is such a great card to thank a volunteer for his service! How I miss making all those cards for OWH years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful thank you card for the Coast Guards! The colors are spot on and the blue panel looks like the water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so neat, I like the look of water with your embossing behind the symbol, you are getting more of the military branches in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card, nicely done, and great use of the stamps, thank you for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Have a great day! Leanne DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sentiments stamp ROCKS!! I love this card design. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete