Translate

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Thinking of You

 

MMTPT777 - Plant

USEIT2023 - Image

For my card I found this image in my stack of images with flowers on the girls pants and needed to get her colored and used up. I colored her with copics then cut the other layers.

I stamped the sentiment and flowers panel and finished the card with a few candy dots.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thinking of You

Challenges:

A Place to Start - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Double D - Yellow
Through the Purple Haze - Buttons or Flowers
Use Your Stuff - Flowers

13 comments:

  1. She is very sweet Lisa, a lovely card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a precious image, and you've colored it perfectly! I love that tiny kitty by her chair too. Adorable card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image, fab colouring and lovely fresh colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful monochrome card and love the gorgeous image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my she is just adorable and love that little kitty looking up to her, terrific coloring and like your paper choice for the background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Lisa and I love the green, such an underrated colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is super cute, I love the stamp and the colouring is fantastic. The colour combo is perfect. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start.
    Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet image and beautifully colored! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Co-Owner
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    More challenge fun beginning July 7th … check it out … SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling card. Your little gal is perfectly colored and the design is perfect for your focal image. Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, hope to see you back again soon.
    Judy~ DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful coloring job. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delightful creation! Thanks for hanging out at A Place to Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Owner
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete