Translate

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Just a Note...

 

MMTPT778 - Teapotter’s choice nature theme

USEIT2023 - Pencil sticker

For my card I used some Nuvo Mousse to create the leafy background. I then added the sentiment strip and another of the pencil stickers from my tote. This card is headed to my sister as she has a few teachers she needed some note cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Just a Note...


9 comments:

  1. I really like how you stenciled that background, and that pencil is just too cute on this note card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Lisa, loving the colour and the textured background, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it and all the stencilled leaves-cute little pencil added
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a super card, Lisa! Love your stencilled leaves. And the little is so cute!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lisa, I love the texture of the stencilled leaves. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stencil and card design Lisa.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the texture of your leaves! Such a cute note card design with the pencil!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stenciling, very textural and clean color! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the texture that the mouse gives, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete