Translate

Thursday, June 29, 2023

Happy Birthday

 

WT955 - Velum

For my card I dug in my scrap drawer and found this printed velum that needed to be used up. I cut squares out of the panel and then glued the velum behind the squares.

I finished the card with the white heat embossed sentiment for a quick neutral birthday card.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Happy Birthday

As You Like It - Plain or Patterned Papers (I love both but if I can only get 1 then it would be plain because I can color if needed)
Krafty Chicks - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Such an elegant CAS card Lisa it's so pretty love that vellum hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is such a classy and elegant looking card! Love the vellum windows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great CAS look with those vellum decorative squares on black. NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fabulous way to use up scraps and that vellum is beautiful. Thank you for joining in at AYLI xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm defintely going to CASE this one! I think I also have that vellum. It's a great elegant idea.

    ReplyDelete