Translate

Monday, June 19, 2023

Mr and Mrs

 

CAS747 - Family

For my family card I thought a wedding card would be perfect. My card was a bit hard to photograph as it is all white on white.

I die cut the lacy base and added dimensionals. I then heat embossed in silver the Mr & Mrs sentiment.

Next, I die cut the Mr & Mrs with a coordinating lacy die cut and popped that on dimensionals.

The card was finished with some white flowers and leaves from my desk and silver Nuvo Drops were added to the flower centers.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Mr & Mrs

Challenges:

Creative Crafter - Anything Goes
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Weddings
Through the Purple Haze - Flowers
Use Your Stuff - Flowers
We Love Stamping - Anything Goes (CAS)

10 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! A stunning wedding card in white and silver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the white on white and dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant Lisa, W on W is so difficult to pull off but this is lovely.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous white on white card, with a pop or two of silver. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is really elegant and the white on white really is amazing here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and so elegant, I love silver embossing with white!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous wedding card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an elegant card, I love the white on white!!! Thanks fo joining the Outlawz No Stamp challenge,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Lisa. Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters (creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com).
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete