Translate

Sunday, June 18, 2023

Thanks

 

FS854 - This week's very talented Featured Stamper is Tammy, better known around here as Tkfite. Her gallery is amazing. I found this wonderful INSPIRATION.

Tammy had a wonderful stamped panel. Rather than stamping my panel I used some fun pet designer papers. I created 2 cards both for my pet donations. I also turned the cards and then stamped the sentiment on the bottom right corners.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thanks

7 comments:

  1. These are both great thank you cards for your pet donations! Super cute and fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both great cards and love both the pet themed P.papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great papers and a fabulous card designs Lisa.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very sweet! Fabulous pet papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such cute choices in papers for these!

    ReplyDelete