Translate

Wednesday, June 14, 2023

ISU Graduate

 

SC962 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card I found a sycamore outline online and cut it out of blue using my Cricut.

I glued the leaf on white and then embossed the two layers with a graduation emboss folder.

Next, I die cut the ISU and Congratulations 3 times out of white then die cut it out of white glitter and layered with the glitter layer on top.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

ISU Graduate

Challenges:

Can You Handle the Pressure - Anything goes with an emboss folder
Daisy Chain - No Designer Paper
Fan N Funky - Use A Sentiment
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes (With dies) Sentiment is all dies and many layers of those dies

11 comments:

  1. What a great design, love the embossed background, and raised lettering, it's very striking.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea to emboss the two panels together for a great graduation card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cool design, love the touch glitter gives to it also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is such a brilliant grad card Lisa! Love the embossed caps over that leaf design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa! Thanks for visiting my blog! I love this card and how you embossed the leaf as well with that cool folder. XXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! What a fabulous and creative grad card! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Co-Owner
    Can You Handle the Pressure
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    More challenge fun beginning July 7th … check it out … SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous embossed background great card and thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully designed. Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge.

    ReplyDelete