Translate

Sunday, June 11, 2023

Christmas Bird


FS853 - This week's Featured Stamper is andastra. Her gallery is full of amazing inspiration. I found this INSPIRATION.


CCC23JUN - Birds

When I saw that beautiful bird I knew I had this napkin in my stash just itching for a card. I glued the napkin to a white card base then stamped the sentiment and popped it up on dimensionals.

The card was finished with a few scattered gems from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.


Challenges:
ABC Christmas - Lots of Layers (This actually is 4 layers)
Christmas Crafts All Year - 6 Geese a Laying or Farm Animal (Birds are on farms)
The Holly and Ivy - Anything Goes Christmas
Most Magical Time of the Year - Anything Halloween & Christmas
Sparkles Christmas - Trees

12 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, years ago we used to iron napkins onto cardstock to make cards! This is so pretty and the shortcut works beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous image and makes a fabulous card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gogeous colours and wonderful crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful napkin and it made abeautiful card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my that napkin made for a lovely Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, Lisa - love this gorgeous branch - your bird is just right for it! Great job turning the napkin into the perfect card! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hank you for joining in at The Most Magical Time of the Year with your wonderful project. Val - DT
    https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great idea for the napkin. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful - the artwork is amazing.

    Thanks for joining us at the Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete