Translate

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Just Keep Swimming

 

MMTPT779 - Wavy Lines

For my card I used a wavy line emboss folder on the card base. Next, I stamped the image and sentiment on white card stock and colored the image with copics.

I then die cut the banner and fussy cut the fish popping the banner up on dimensionals and the fish is on a wobble.

The card was finished with a few dew drops.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Just Keep Swimming

7 comments:

  1. What a great background for your image Lisa…such a great design xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet this wobbling little fish looks great in all that wavy water! What a cute idea for a card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous background for your cute wobbly fish Lisa, a fun summery card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossed waves and wobbly fish
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great background for your fab fish Lisa hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so adorable, love the waves with your cute fish and I like the bubbles!

    ReplyDelete