Translate

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Thanks

 

SC963 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

USEIT2023 - Image

For my card I used another image from my stack of images that needed colored and used. It is colored with copics then I did an out of the box cutting to fit the image on the card and keep the butterfly on the card.

Next, I used some paper scraps for the layers and finished with a few candy dots from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

...Thanks

Challenges:

I Love Pro Markers - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. A really cute image and pretty soft colours Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great collection of images and this card is so cute! I love the design with the tilted main panel along with that sweet little bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautifully coloured cute image,love the wonky angle too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this cute image and your colours are gorgeous.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, this is so precious! Gorgeous and soft coloring and a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an adorable card Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness so adorable and I love the soft coloring you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet sweet image Lisa. You have made a very special card. thanks for linking up with us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Thank you for sharing at Penny's Challenges.

    ReplyDelete