Translate

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Scrappy Birthday

 

FS855 - This week's very talented Featured Stamper Anne Marie aka Amjak. I found this wonderful INSPIRATION.

I love this fun technique as it helps use up scraps. For my card I used papers that are similar in color to the designer paper under the birthday sentiment.

Once the strips were glued down I added the birthday sentiment on dimensionals and added several bright pink gems that are similar to the circle under the birthday sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Scrappy Birthday

6 comments:

  1. Love the colourful card and great use of scraps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright and beautiful...and a great way of using scraps!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab way of using scraps Lisa! must get my errrr small box out LOL hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always perfect for the scraps. Love your take, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is such a bright and happy card! Love your strips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design for scraps, fun colors for summer!

    ReplyDelete