Translate

Monday, June 12, 2023

Happy Birthday

 

CAS746 - Bokeh

For my card I used a balloon stencil to create my Bokeh portion of my panel. I sponged pink on the left side of the panel then used white craft  with the balloon stencil.

Next, I heat embossed the Happy Birthday in white on black and popped that up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Happy Birthday

Challenges:

A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Seize the Birthday - Sentiment on Banner

5 comments:

  1. I just love those stenciled bokeh balloons with that vibrant pink color! What a CAS beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bokeh panel is beautiful- love your very striking design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card,love the bokeh technique with the stencilled balloons.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty softness to the balloons with this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool bokeh balloon pattern! Really striking with the pink and black colour combo too. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete