Translate

Thursday, April 20, 2023

Welcome Babies

 

WT945 - Pairs / Doubles

My boss just had twin boys and I just had to use this new die cut from Honeybee Stamps. I die cut all the layers using several scraps and cut the DPs each 2 times for the pieces. I then die cut the rocking horses out of 2 browns and the bunnies out of 2 blues.

I layered several pieces on dimensionals and finished with the sentiment banner and a few mirror gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Welcome Babies

Challenges:

DL Art - Anything Goes
Double Trouble - Special Lady (I am celebrating my bosses new babies)
Little Red Wagon - Stars (star on mobile)
Shopping Our Stash - Showers (For my boss baby shower) (Top 3)
Tic Tac Toe - (Cute, Love, Scene) (The love is the 2 hearts on the mobile)
Use Your Stuff - Layers

16 comments:

  1. A very sweet new baby card, perfect for twins with the doubled rocking horses and bunnies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect little baby card to welcome twins into the world! Love the bunnies and rocking horses, This is just delightful to celebrate a special time for your boss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet for the newborn twins Lisa, I am sure you boss wilol really appreciate your special card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous baby card and love all the cute little die-cuts
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Lisa, I love the design with those fabulous dies, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. AW! What a delightful card, love the colour mix, just perfect Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is so adorable and I think it is just perfect for a set of twin babies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really pretty card for such a special occasion and I'm sure it will be treasured. The crib and the mobile are so sweet. Thanks for Shopping your Stash with us this time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a clever card and so sweet, Lisa! Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #136. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet little card, love all the themed die cuts too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lisa, I'm sure your boss was blown away when she received your beautiful card! I love all the elements you included on your card to show that there were twin boys!! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Double Trouble for our "special lady" challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic twin card...love the baby room elements x2!! Creative!! Way to go shopping your stash. Thanks for playing along with our “April Showers” ​​challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. You rocked our challenge with your baby shower card!!
    - Deb Horst, DT #SOS494

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a thoughtful card; I'm sure they loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the soft plaid in background and frame used for all the die cut baby elements... beautifully laid out dies and creation of a adorable scene for the baby's room... certainly a celebration for a Special Lady new mom. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This turned out so cute! I love that you could use up scraps in the making of it! I bet your Boss absolutely loved it. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete