Translate

Saturday, April 1, 2023

Gift Card Holder

 

MAR23VSNJ - Pocket Card

USEIT2023 - Silver Bells

For my pocked card I created a gift card holder. For the flap I added a green bow and found these cute silver bells in my tote of items to use up.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Gift Card Holder

Challenges:

My Time to Craft - Poinsettias
Sparkles Christmas - Presents/Parcels
The Outlawz - Festive Fridays
The Outlawz - No Cards

8 comments:

  1. Your poinsettia papers are so pretty! Great idea to make a gift card holder as I'm always needing these for Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa S: Wonderful idea and the poinsettia paper is beautiful! Your pocket card with flap is terrific! Thanks for sharing at MTTCC! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty paper, love the bow to finish off the flap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great take on our challenge - and you can never have too many GC holders! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your project, thanks for joining the Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! So cool that your card is the "present"!
    Thanks for playing along this month at Sparkles Christmas Challenge
    Debbie - SCC DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful poinsettias!
    Thank you for joining in at Paper Al a Mode DT Val

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely design paper and accessories, Lisa! Thank you for joining us at Saturday Paper A La Mode. - Shirley, DT

    ReplyDelete